Friday Feature - Port Jato, July 7th, 2017

The latest on the Empire in Flames!
Halyn
Site Admin

Post by Halyn » Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:13 am

The following is an excerpt of a blog article.  Read Full Article

“I'm paying you to run it.” “I need a budget,” the Zeltron girl said. “There isn't a budget,” the man said in return. “Every credit for this project is just keeping the lights and heat on. Scrounge it if you have to, steal it if you can't.” The Zeltron smirked at him. “And here I thought you were the respectable sort.” “If you really thought that, you wouldn't be here, would you?” Tansarii Point station was one of the highlights of the NGE version of Star Wars Galaxies. Functioning as an extended tutorial and new player zone, it was packed with NPCs, quests, and atmosphere ...

Bierra

Post by Bierra » Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:47 am

Yes yes yes!

Ryian Coron

Re: Friday Feature - Port Jato, July 7th, 2017

Post by Ryian Coron » Fri Jul 07, 2017 2:13 pm

I like. Needs more Corellians though.

stopitstravtime

Post by stopitstravtime » Fri Feb 16, 2018 1:47 am

How does one get there without starting a new character?

Smallcorners

Re: Friday Feature - Port Jato, July 7th, 2017

Post by Smallcorners » Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:49 am

Find a Smuggler in an NPC cantina, I know for sure there is one in Coronet, on Corellia. Have 5500 credits in hand, cash, 5000 to go up, 500 to get back. Converse with him, and up you go! Please note that if you are going up for one of the Sunday adventures, it is handy to have an extra 5000 cash in your wallet.

Please note that new characters do not go to Port Jato, they go to another station for their tutorial. Port Jato is a dev/player run facility with a bar, the Misstell, that is often manned during US time zone evenings. As such it is a venue open to any that can get there for RP.

There is also events that do start from there, typically at 9pm ET on Sundays, but you MUST BE PROMPT, as Port Jato is the jumping off place and people tend to have left on the adventure before a quarter after. IC planning for these events, which is actually a part of a storyline, takes place Thursday evenings, on the station, at 9pm ET.

There is also an Arena on the station, and people host Fight Nights there. Please watch the RP channel in game, and on the Discord site for announcements for these.