A Clouded Aftermath [Qualnar's Datapad Journal]

Write in your Journal. These are IC for the writer, but OOC information for the reader. Share your personal adventures with others. Give them a peek inside the character they might not otherwise get to see.
EccentricM

Re: A Clouded Aftermath [Qualnar's Datapad Journal]

Post by EccentricM » Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:54 am

#Entry 20

"Came by a small trade outpost, just west of the mining port, figured I'd ask around here, even if my chances were low, at least I thought they were at first until I came across some sort of museum here! But it wasn't all that old junk that interested me, but they got crystals on display, and I can feel the Force in them, but these ones are.. not the same as those other ones, these are dark... but maybe these people will know where to find the types of crystals I'm after!".
Last edited by EccentricM on Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AKA - MatthewStarWars (SWGemu)

EccentricM

Post by EccentricM » Sun Jan 24, 2021 7:10 pm

#Entry 21

"Well, just my luck. Figures the guy running that place didn't know anything, just a dealer in the stuff people bring him... here I was hopin' he'd be some expert or somethin', but.. I decided that if hang around long enough some of those people who bring that stuff to em will show up, and I could ask them!

Waiting a while, the traders I was hoping for came along, but they just had more of those... darker crystals, saying they got em from Dathomir, figures. I don't think I plan on going there any time soon unless I have to...".

EccentricM

Post by EccentricM » Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:53 am

#Entry 22

"Back here on Chandrilla and trying the crystals here again... Maybe I'm doing something wrong, maybe it's not any of the crystals, but just me... Maybe I'm not being patient enough, I dunno".