City of Broken Bridge - discussion section

Create a post to let the community know about your city and what it has to offer
Genie

City of Broken Bridge - discussion section

Post by Genie » Wed May 31, 2017 10:37 am

This post and all replies are subsequently for the citizenry and patronage of all things related to Broken Bridge, Corellia. If you have any thoughts, ideas or concerns pertaining to Broken Bridge, or wish to address any city personnel, the mayors office or the residents of the city, feel free to comment below.

Your voice is important for the strength and security of Broken Bridge. Only through proper discourse can change happen.

Signed,
Office of the Mayor
Broken Bridge, Corellia.

dalolorn

Re: City of Broken Bridge - discussion section

Post by dalolorn » Wed May 31, 2017 12:06 pm

I have been coerced into coming here... :(

IT'S A TRAP!

Signed,
Gial Ackbar,
New Republic Fleet Command,
Home One
European RPer, occasionally dabbling in crafting and stuff.

Currently active characters:
  • Dal Adarom - Sarcos Group Agent
  • Fennla Lan - Tinkerer and Adventurer
  • Nalth Kaaru - Bounty Hunter

therumbucket

Post by therumbucket » Tue Jun 13, 2017 1:16 pm

How does one become a resident of Broken Bridge??

Savacc

Post by Savacc » Thu Jun 15, 2017 12:45 am

I just went to the city hall and asked in spatial chat. You could ask in Discord when you are ready as well.

Genie

Post by Genie » Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:44 am

Since this topic was created while I was mayor of the city and since then, I have lost that title, a bulk of the conversation I reported on is mute now. I can no longer help the citizens of the city make decisions or create a budding environment. Relay all requests to galaxychat for the current mayor or a member of militia.

Also, to current citizens, the mayoral race is always open to anyone in the city. I would highly recommend you begin focusing your attention to restructuring the city, or at the very least, looking for new venues in which to build.

Side note; for anyone looking to get into a city on Corellia, contact Tessick, as he also has a city looking for citizens on Corellia. They will have a shuttleport soon, too.