Character Name requesting the event: I'm still not sure how this is relevant, but I'm going to go with Nalth. Kind of. Only because he's going to participate.
Guild (if applicable): N/A
City (if applicable): N/A
Event Dates: Saturday, December 8, 2018
Event Time: The event starts at around 12:00 EST (18:00 CET), though people are welcome to drop by their factions' rendezvous points sooner.
REPUBLIC: Hanna City, Chandrila; RP CR90 Corvette 'Farrseer' [sic], Dungeon1
EMPIRE (if present - see below): Mining Outpost, Dantooine; RP Imperial-class Star Destroyer 'Manipulator', Dungeon1(?)
If in a city does the mayor give their approval? Does the mayor of Dungeon1 approve of us shooting up the place?
Will this event be requiring staff buffs, rezzes & heals? Probably not?
*Doing his best TCW narrator impression*Give a brief description of your event idea. Keep in mind we can create any in-game props that are not buildings with interiors, as well as spawn creatures that are implemented* in the game only.
Ambush in the Outer Rim!
On his way to support the liberation of Dantooine, Senator Vreeno Feruk of Rodia and his small fleet have been intercepted by a handful of Imperial ships. Quickly overwhelmed by the Imperials, Senator Feruk's only hope lies in a swift response from the Republic and its allies.
Meanwhile, the Empire must discover the truth about this attack, and reach a decision: Is this new force an unexpected ally, or another enemy...?
Any character with an excuse to help rescue a Republic senator is welcome to join in.Will your event be open to the public? If no, who will be attending?
If there are enough interested Imperials (and enough willing Storytellers, and an ISD instance we can commandeer), a parallel event can be run for them.
Both encounters follow the same rough outline:Give a detailed timeline for your event, including set-up time:
Any other information you can give us about the event?
- At 12:00 EST, briefings occur in the factions' staging areas.
- By 12:30 EST (hopefully), any strike teams will be transported to their respective destinations.
- For the remainder of the event, up to 15:00 EST, the teams will fight, sneak or talk their way through to their respective objectives (Republic must rescue Feruk and get out alive; Imperials must identify the Imperial leader and get out alive).
How much control do Storytellers have over the stats of spawned creatures? Names, HAM, resists...? Can they set an NPC's health to a percentage of what it was? Or change their maximum HAM on the fly?Are there any questions you have as to what we can do/implement for your event?
- Assorted stormtroopers - NR gets the "hostile to all" batch, Imperials will get friendlies until they initiate hostilities, at which point they'll get hostiles too
- Vanguard Dark Trooper (the Phase 3 model some people encountered in BB and on Tatooine last year) - NR needs "friendly" and "hostile to all" models, Imperials... need the same.
- Male Rodian Noble, friendly
- Maybe a few squads of Republic troopers here and there, mutually hostile to the stormtroopers, just to make it look like the motley crew of volunteers isn't the only thing being sent to rescue Feruk?