Bounty Hunter 2000 (Investigation II)
Smuggler 0100 (Slicing I)
Commando 0200 (Heavy Weapons II)
Novice Squad Leader
The smuggler must have slicing equipment. Molecular Clamps and Laser Knifes
Take Down Procedures:
(Remember you need to do this as quickly as possible)
- First person to slice is the Bounty Hunter on the Uplink Terminal: He will have to walk up next to the uplink to begin the process of jamming the uplink. Open up the radial menu and click on the jam uplink. When you begin your jamming process you will see a set of number 1-10. (Make sure that your system messages is enabled in your options) I would recommend you pick 5 at this point because it’s in the middle. You will get a system message that tells you’re too higher or lower. If it were lower I'd choose 3. If it were higher I'd choose 8. As you can see you will eliminate the time if you keep narrowing it down as quick as possible. Once you find the right number you will have to rinse and repeat this method. You will get 1000 xp and a successful slice when you’re finished.
- Second person to slice is the Smuggler on the Security Terminal: This is the tricky one and the one that can be bugged so don't get depressed if you have a failed slice. Walk close to the security terminal and open the radial menu click on slice terminal. You will get an option box that all smugglers should be familiar with if they have sliced. You will use your molecular clamp first and that will bring up another box letting you know if it's blue or red. Follow the instructions on the slice and slice what ever the box tells you to slice. Now here is where you'll find out if you were successful in your slice or not. Look on your spatial menu for either a successful slice or an xp increase. If you see this as successful it will tell you the terminal is sliced. If not you will get a message along the lines of this slice was failed.
- Third person to slice is the Doctor on the Override Terminal: This is the most time consuming slice. So you have to make sure that you watch your Doc's back. When the Doctor approaches the term same as above just open up your radial menu and click on DNA Sample. This will bring up a box with 44 letters. Now don't freak out when you see this, it's pretty easy but time consuming. The object of this is to look at the sample on the top of the box. It will be a random 3-letter code that consists of now more those 4 variables of letters (ACGT). I suggest that the Doc make this window stretch from the top of his/her screen all the way to the bottom giving you better oversight of all the codes. Than I suggest you start picking letters from the bottom up making it quicker. When you look at the sample code at the top of the window pay attention to the First letter. If the first letter of it is an A you click on a T. If the fist letter is a T you click on an A. If the first letter is a C you click on a G. If the first letter is a G you click on a C. There are a total of 22 matches you must do before you are finished with this step. You will get DNA sampling XP when you’re finished or a message in your spatial saying you have completed the slice.
- Fourth person to slice is the Commando on the Power Regulator: This one is short and sweet. Just go stand next to the power regulator and open your radial menu to start this process. You will see a set of 8 power switches that have either on or off next to them. All you do is click on the on buttons and turn them in the off position. Now don't get worried when you click off one it will turn a different one on. Just continue to push all the on buttons (usually only takes 6 at the most) until you get the system message that tells your you have shut down the power or you recieve 1000 heavy weapons xp.
- Fifth person to slice is the Squad Leader on the Primary Terminal: This one is butter. Go to the top of the base if it's a large or the front entrance of the smaller ones and click on the terminal. If all the slicing were done properly you will just click the activate overload. And badda bing badda boom you’re done.
Defending until Detonation:
Nothing can stop the shutdown on a PVE base.
PVP Bases have a Detonation Timer of 1 Minute. Defenders can shut down the Detonation if they get to the Primary Terminal in this time. If the defenders are successful in the shutdown, there is a 5 minute "reboot sequence" before you can attempt step 5 again.
Starports have a Detonation Timer of 1 Minute (confirmed). Defenders can shut down the Detonation if they get to the Primary Terminal in this time.