BUG Items missing from Unlocked container inside Dark Sash

ruuk

BUG Items missing from Unlocked container inside Dark Sash

Post by ruuk »

DESCRIPTION:

I unlocked a Locked Container (no serial number), placed it in my Dark Sash (serial number: i5n4gh8p), renamed the Unlocked Container "\#ff0099\Weapons", and placed 20 assorted (crafted, looted, and starter) weapons inside. Over the next few hours I occasionally retrieved weapons from the container as needed, and replaced them when no longer in use.

After logging back in today, the container is still in my Dark Sash, and has retained its name, but is now empty and shows contents 0.

I tried adding an item to it to see if that would re-index the contents as it does with wearable containers when they lose their contents, but the contents incremented to 1 and, indeed it appears to only contain the newly added Eyes of Mesra.

REPEATABILITY: UNK.

I will test further to see if I can get it to re-occur with either a Unlocked Container a satchel.
Chance Fizbin - Legitimate Business Man "Always bet on blue"
Dontaye ZmeeBro - Tattoo Afficianado
Ruuk Mha'Rhee - Scylla, Starsider, Liberator, Basilisk, Awakening, Reckoning
<CCC> <JAM> <RA> <RS> <LAG> <ORD>
ruuk

Re: BUG Items missing from Unlocked container inside Dark Sash

Post by ruuk »

As mentioned, the items did not return after relogging or after adding another item to the container.

They did however return after travelling a couple of times and getting on and off a speeder. Coincidence perhaps, or perhaps getting off the the player out of the speeder container forced a re-index of the player's containers and sub-containers ... I don't know.
Chance Fizbin - Legitimate Business Man "Always bet on blue"
Dontaye ZmeeBro - Tattoo Afficianado
Ruuk Mha'Rhee - Scylla, Starsider, Liberator, Basilisk, Awakening, Reckoning
<CCC> <JAM> <RA> <RS> <LAG> <ORD>