Launch???

Dorn

Launch???

Post by Dorn »

I found An Empire in Flames via Facebook post. It stated that this emu was going to launch on Mat the 4th 2017. Looking at the forums, there hasn't been any activity other than the super dull YouTube video posted in Feb. I also haven't been able to locate the Discord info either. So i have two questions.

#1 Is this EMU actually launching on 5/4/2017?

#2 is the Discord currently private or public? If Public, can I get a link?

Thanks,
Dorn
Zosimo

Re: Launch???

Post by Zosimo »

I too would like to know how serious the dev team is about a launch. Because these forums are very quiet and posting a video from Youtube on their home page that pokes fun at how bad the animations are, doesn't seem the best strategy for good publicity.
HK-416

Post by HK-416 »

The forums are rarely used as most people tend to keep in touch via discord. It's a public channel afaik, I was able to join it in a matter of minutes via search. Launch is certainly looking like a very strong possibility next month though I am not a staff member so I cannot tell you for certain.
Major HK-416 - Imperial Storm Commando Commander
Sergeant TK-455 - Imperial Storm Commando
Kaidin Lissiri - Imperial Intelligence, Outer Rim Station Chief
Halyn
Site Admin

Post by Halyn »

Yes, the server is on track to launch.

We've been pretty much ignoring the forum here in favor of Discord and our Facebook group.

Now that we're getting up to launch, we're getting ready to use the website again.
Dorn

Post by Dorn »

Thanks Halyn for the update.