Stat Migration Bugged?

Isty

Stat Migration Bugged?

Post by Isty »

Hi,
I always thought that stats couldnt be migrated on this server, until it came up in conversation the other day, and subsequently i actually performed a migration on someone.

However 2 of my 3 chars cannot be migrated.
I tried to do screenshots but for some reason the screenies i keep taking do not take pic of the game, but instead just my windows desktop.

One of them seems unbugged, and so i can see how it should look, but the other two have identical "stat migration" windows.
When i open those windows what shows is ALL the numbers on the left of the sliders say "xxx 0" and all the numbers on the right say "xxx 1000".
Also when i first open it, the sliders are all set to left, when i slide them all to the right, it then says i have 38,000 points to spend, if i just slide say Health, it says i have 5250 points remaining (which seems backwards - suely i should have those points remaining when slider is to the left). So i cant ever "ok" it because i always have points left, not to mention i cant see what number i would actually be setting it to.

I should at this stage say, that i have no real *need* to migrate, I can play fine as they are. However i wouldnt mind tweaking things a little
Im writing this more as a bug report, but sort of in the hopes that its known and has a workaround that someone will share with me
I can make a guess as to why 2 of my characters have this and the other does not - the two who have it both started with different "free" professions to those they have now.
Just realy wondering if theres a way to "fix" this that anyone knows of.
Isty - Merchant (Tailor, Chef, Dancer, Surveyor)
Zaha Var - Ranger (Teras Kasi, Architect, Artisan, Surveyor)
Kazzakalla - Commando (Pistoleer, Fencer)
Isty

Re: Stat Migration Bugged?

Post by Isty »

RESOLVED since last patch

Thanks guys!
Isty - Merchant (Tailor, Chef, Dancer, Surveyor)
Zaha Var - Ranger (Teras Kasi, Architect, Artisan, Surveyor)
Kazzakalla - Commando (Pistoleer, Fencer)