A not-quite-a-hero's Journey [Qualnar's Datapad Journal]

Write in your Journal. These are IC for the writer, but OOC information for the reader. Share your personal adventures with others. Give them a peek inside the character they might not otherwise get to see.
EccentricM

Re: A not-quite-a-hero's Journey [Qualnar's Datapad Journal]

Post by EccentricM »

#Entry 41

"So the Imps did get her, and somehow Dax was involved. In a good way or bad way, I got no idea. Last comm he gave I couldn't tell if it sounded like he was in trouble, or if WE were in trouble, either way me and Bywing made sure to move out of Ord Mantell city 'fast'... but maybe it was a trap he's set up and he's trying to lure us to em, but if he's the one in trouble... we need to track em down fast... and carefully.

Just camping here on Ord Mantell in the wild for now, no tents, no supplies... just wood and a fire. Bywing seems used to it, but I find the bugs itchy... at least we're moving out tomorrow, hopefully we'll find another pilot when we get to the next city. At least we got a landspeeder hired out, saves walking all the way... maybe next time I'll sleep in it too, it's got to be better than being on the ground"
AKA - MatthewStarWars (SWGemu)
EccentricM

Post by EccentricM »

#Entry 42

"Well that was a crazy collection of adventures.

I can't believe we almost caught Leena, on Naboo of all places! I'm amazed we survived, I guess in no small part to my flying skills, hah.

Kessel, that's where they have Korine... hopefully Bywing will find a way to get us there. Wonder if Dax is with her there now, or if he's on Naboo... either way, seems pretty clear to me that they caught em, which means he's NOT against us. Once we get Korine, we should try and help him too, or if we can both of em at the same time"
EccentricM

Post by EccentricM »

Log Title: Bywing's gone...

#Entry 44

"I guess now it's on me to take over now Bywing's gone.

I'm glad to see the end of Vercingetorix and get Korine back, even if it didn't exactly work out as planned. I'm amazed any of us survived at all, but I guess most of us didn't....

I don't think I could have beaten em alone, he was way more powerful than I ever imagined em to be. With Bywing gone, now I'm the one to teach Korine.. and I guess, Sienn too now.

Where do I even start? Leading flight squadrons is one thing, but this is totally different. I guess I should contact command and see what happens next first."