A not-quite-a-hero's Journey [Qualnar's Datapad Journal]

Write in your Journal. These are IC for the writer, but OOC information for the reader. Share your personal adventures with others. Give them a peek inside the character they might not otherwise get to see.
EccentricM

Re: A not-quite-a-hero's Journey [Qualnar's Datapad Journal]

Post by EccentricM »

#Entry 11

"This temple is huge! I got no idea what's inside there, but... it feels... dangerous, the Darkside is here for sure, but following the Force has lead me all the way from Dantooine here to Yavin IV, so no turning back now.

I heard this was where the first Deathstar was blew up by the Alliance! Nothing here but jungle, Darkside temples... and big animals... not my idea of a vaccation....

Looked around, nothing here but.. bad vibes, I'm glad to be back outside. I still feel the current, it's here, but it's also going back to where I came, I'm guessing Dantooine, but I feel it stretching out to other places too.. all connected like rivers, but I don't know exactly where... what is this some kind of Force treasure map? Well, either way, time to move on and see if the Force leads me somewhere else..."
AKA - MatthewStarWars (SWGemu)
EccentricM

Post by EccentricM »

#Entry 12

"Decided to take a pit stop at Corellia... and I don't think this is coincidence. There is a Jedi here, at the cantina! I asked if she felt the same currents too, but she wasn't that talkative... if anything she was kinda moody and just wanted me to go away. What is it with all these grumpy Jedi I keep meeting?

But she told me to explore the galaxy and to keep following my feelings, see where they lead me. Well I hope she's right. I guess all that's left for me to do is... keep going as I did before"
Last edited by EccentricM on Wed May 19, 2021 10:59 am, edited 5 times in total.
EccentricM

Post by EccentricM »

#Entry 13

"Been all over the galaxy, following whatever this power is... the current flows between places strong in the Force, but, it's not coming 'from' those places, those places just make the current louder... it's coming from somewhere else in the galaxy... but I have no idea where, it's everywhere and nowhere all at the same time."
Last edited by EccentricM on Wed May 19, 2021 10:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
EccentricM

Post by EccentricM »

#Entry 14

"Still searching... not much of anything, I figure going back to those places I felt the Force strongest was the best idea. That means coming right back to Yavin too...

Maybe I'm on the right track, last time I was here I only found those Dark temples, but.. there is this other place, the Light is strong here, but not only that... there's a speeder parked here... someone's close by, or.. was...

Looking around this place, it's really old, no idea who used to be here, Jedi, or some other people. But I was right about someone being nearby, there's someone else here, found them just sitting there meditating in one of the rooms, here for the same reason as me, the current, the voices in the Force! But they are just as clueless as me.

Maybe if we wait around, others will come too, and maybe they'll know more!"
Last edited by EccentricM on Wed May 19, 2021 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
EccentricM

Post by EccentricM »

#Entry 15

"Decided to leave the waiting around to this other person, maybe I'll come back later, but nothing's happening here right now. Cari finally reached out to me on comm after all this time! She's been searching too, looks like we're all feeling the same thing.

I figured maybe we could both meet again, but she seems to prefer searching alone... but that's nothing new. Maybe it will be faster that way anyway, at least one of us has to find 'something' sooner or later".
Last edited by EccentricM on Wed May 19, 2021 10:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
EccentricM

Post by EccentricM »

#Entry 16

"Came back to Yavin, still nobody else around here, and even that woman has gone now. But I looked around this place a little more, found some old datapad outside not too far next to well, half a skeleton... I don't really want to know what happened to em. But the datapad entry was from over four years ago, mentions some place called "Aurilia", where there was a village of Jedi hiding from the Empire! Only part I don't like the sound of is that it's on Dathomir...

I've never set foot on that place, and never wanted to, but I guess if it's a way of finding more Jedi who might know about what's going on, then I guess I'm just gonna have to take the hike. But at least there are are coo-ordinates, I should be able to land my ship right outside. I hope I don't come across any of those witches I was told about...".
Last edited by EccentricM on Wed May 19, 2021 11:00 am, edited 4 times in total.
EccentricM

Post by EccentricM »

#Entry 17

"Nobody here... figures. But even with the Darkside all over this planet blocking my senses, I can feel the Force strongly, I can tell Jedi used to be here, strong ones I think... just old tents and junk left behind now, and some sensor array that doesn't seem to be working. I wonder what happened here... maybe the Empire found them in the end.".
Last edited by EccentricM on Wed May 19, 2021 11:00 am, edited 4 times in total.
EccentricM

Post by EccentricM »

#Entry 18

"Figured coming back to Chandrilla was a good idea. Maybe I need to just.. slow down a little and try and focus my senses. I thought maybe sitting here in the ruins for a while and meditating will help me know where to go... I heard the sound again, the voices, the power, it was even louder than before! But I still don't know where it's coming from!

It's times like this where I wish I could bump into Luke Skywalker again, maybe he'd have the answers! But the last time I saw him, on Chandrilla, he was too busy to even talk, dealing with some Darkside problem he sensed in the galaxy. But if even someone like me can sense what's going on right now, surely he can, so maybe he's already out there trying to solve it too, like us? With any luck, or the Force, maybe I'll run into him again!

I hope this Force thing isn't the same thing as what Luke was talking about before... I didn't feel it, but if it is the Darkside... I need to be ready."
EccentricM

Post by EccentricM »

#Entry 19

"Another strong feeling in the Force, I've felt more than one today, one after another... but I still don't know what's going on."
Last edited by EccentricM on Wed May 19, 2021 11:01 am, edited 4 times in total.
EccentricM

Post by EccentricM »

#Entry 20

"The more I focus, meditate on these voices... I think, it's people, like people waking up, from sleep.. to the Force! I think what we're all feeling is... not a 'thing', but an event, maybe. Each other! An awakening and gathering of Force Sensitives! Both Dark and Light...

But if that's true... I need to get back to training. Time to go back to finding parts to build a lightsaber, if there are gonna be more Darksiders in the galaxy I'm gonna need it".