Template layout (c) Isriana
Artwork courtesy of AgentOrangeJuice
Full Name: Lucia Miit, née Vesper
Nicknames: Bluebird, Luci, Lulu, Blue
Race: Tionese Human
Skin: Fair, slight pinkish tone
Height: 5’ 7”
Build: Athletic, toned
Marital Status: Married
Place of Residence: Eventide Trading Outpost, Dantooine
Place of Birth: Lianna
Relatives: No listed blood relatives. Considers Thaych Tsanthar, 'Nosolee Prudii, and Jamus Bren as her adoptive older brothers and both Aanerel and Ciffe Shiko as sisters.
- Eventide Trade Consortium
- Jato Mercenaries
- Mandalorian Protectors
- Clan Miit
- Various members of other Mandalorian clans
- Outpost Administrator, Trade and Consignment - Eventide Trading Post, Dantooine
- Contract Coordinator and Assistant Administrator - Jato Space Station
- Auxiliary - Mandalorian Protectors
- Bar Manager, Mistell Cantina – Jato Space Station
- Dancer/Bartender - Ataria Island Resort, Spira (former)
- Host - Club Kasakar, Coruscant (former)
Fashion of Choice: Semi-revealing, casual wear when playing host or in private gatherings. Generally armored when out and about.
Armor of Choice: Combination of durasteel and composite armor. Beskar’gam Helmet.
Weapons of Choice: Vibro-knuckler, Blasterfist, Punch-dagger. Some proficiency in staves and rifles.
Special Abilities: A former pickpocket, Lucia can manage decent sleight-of-hand when needed. Her time spent as a bartender, waitress, and dancer at various venues in her past have helped her to pick up several languages, though she understands more than what she can speak.
Personality: ESFP-A Personality Type
Motivations: Protecting and helping those that she considers family, or anyone else in need of assistance
Disposition: Generally positive, upbeat, and friendly
Religion/Philosophy: Adherence to the Resol’nare
Positive Personality Traits:
- Protective – For those that she considers family, Lucia is fiercely protective and would do anything to secure their safety. Even to those without the ‘family’ designation, Lucia is quick to offer food, shelter, and medical assistance to anyone that she perceives to be in need of it.
- Bold – Lucia isn’t known for holding back. Wanting to experience everything there is to experience, she doesn’t mind stepping out of her comfort zone when no one else is willing.
- Practical – The world is meant to be felt and experienced. Truth is stranger than fiction, and Lucia prefers to see and do than to wax philosophical about “what-ifs”.
- Observant – With all this focus on the here and now, on doing and acting, Lucia is a natural when it comes to noticing real, tangible things and changes.
- Excellent People Skills – More so than noticing things though, Lucia loves to pay attention to people. She is talkative, witty, and almost never runs out of things to discuss. For the most part, her happiness and satisfaction stem from the time she spends with the people she enjoys being with.
- Sensitive – Lucia is strongly emotional and highly empathic, becoming very attuned to situations and those around her. It can lead her blaming herself too harshly for failures or believing that she did not do enough to help during a situation.
- Conflict-Averse – Lucia sometimes ignores or avoids conflict entirely. She may tend to say and do what’s needed to get out of such situations, then move on to something else.
- Optimistic – While generally a positive trait, it can also edge on the side of naivety as she tries to see the good in everyone, even those that are previously established to be the opposite.
Interests: Lucia is heavily invested in continuing to learn and practice the tenants of the Mandalorian culture. While capable in hand-to-hand combat, she prefers to support her team by practicing field medicine and acting as a combat medic. As a contract coordinator for a band of mercenaries and administrator for a trading community, Lucia enjoys meeting new people, brokering deals, and helping others find opportunities.
1: Providing her for family and friends
2: Management and deal-making
1: Animal cruelty
2: Fungus Bread
3: Anyone that might endanger the welfare of her ‘family’ through deliberate action, or negligence
Favorite Drinks: The whole bar. (Red Nerf and Tihaar, Tatooine Sunset)
Favorite Colors: Green, Blue
1: Studying medicine