DCOS Crafts and Resources

Have something to sell? Need some resources, tools, housing? Post your wares here! Create a classified for the items you are looking for, as well!
ditchbuster

DCOS Crafts and Resources

Post by ditchbuster » Tue May 30, 2017 6:49 pm

Hidie Ho good neighbor! DCOS is working hard to furnish subcomponents and beginner items! Ludgwyn is currently a master artisan, master droid engineer and master weaponsmith. Ludge is a ranger and Ludgquo is a doctor. so expect to see some miscellaneous things from them too.

Currently trying to keep in stock of:
Basic Camps
Flashbombs
Droid Batteries
Speederbikes
Interplanetary survey droids
Seeker droids
Arakyd droids
Survey devices
Crafting tools

DROIDS:
Currently stocking or can make on-demand creature harvesting droids and medical droids. I also furnish droids with crafting stations on demand.

RESOURCES:
Recently I have just been pulling grind/random quality to put on the vendor for 1 cpu. Mainly aimed at new players that just need some resources to play around with. If you have a request, hit the discord trade or PM on discord.

POWER:
I simplified this and pretty much just sell radioactive at 1 cpu.

Thanks for looking and let me know if you need something specific!

Located in merch tent north of the shuttleport in BB, vendors are on the overhead!
Last edited by ditchbuster on Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ditchbuster

Re: DCOS Crafts and Resources

Post by ditchbuster » Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:56 am

updates:
6/15: finished a run of 100x speederbikes selling (singles) at 20k each. Updated MDE, and plans for MWS
6/26: finished a run of 300x ISDs. 34x3 WS
11/23: simplified everything, updated professions