Returning swg vet

Talk, talk, talk.
ukpredator

Returning swg vet

Post by ukpredator »

Hello everyone,a few friends and I are planning a return to swg and i have decided to try out your server as our login point :) however I cannot find details to input on the swgemu launchpad to reach your server. Searched in search bar and checked faq, anyone point me in the right direction please?

I look forward to this experience as I have been away from the swgemu for several years now, the profession and skill difference seems intriguing plus the 3 character limit will help enforce the community aspect of the original game which was one of the best features.

My politician, warrior and crafters look forward to gracing your server :D
ukpredator

Re: Returning swg vet

Post by ukpredator »

Never mind, i found the download. eventually lol
osbaseballfan

Post by osbaseballfan »

I too am a returning SWG player who is fairly new to the server. From what I see it is very cool although unfortunatley, I have not seen many other players. I've been generally playing during the day hours where work and school are in session so maybe that is why.
liesmyth

Post by liesmyth »

osbaseballfan wrote: Thu Feb 18, 2021 10:32 am I too am a returning SWG player who is fairly new to the server. From what I see it is very cool although unfortunately, I have not seen many other players. I've been generally playing during the day hours where work and school are in session so maybe that is why.
Activity generally picks up in the afternoons into the evenings, with a majority of players in the US-based timezones. On EiF, you also won't find too many folk idling around NPC Cities - there is much more of a focus on player cities. Broken Bridge on Corellia is a nice area to start out in when you first log in, as they have a good chunk of vendors and are very close to Coronet with trainers and mission terminals to help get you going. Eventide on Dantooine is also one of the more popular hubs, particularly for RP, though Dantooine isn't the most friendly of worlds when you're newer and don't have too much in the way of combat skills. Be sure to check out the other towns, too!

If you're not already in our Discord, I'd recommend joining it to help connect and touch base with other players.
Mina - Chief Intelligence Coordinator, New Republic | Forward Scout, Expansionary Fleet
Lucia Vesper - Administrator, Eventide Trading Outpost | Contract Manager, Port Jato | Caretaker | Future Babushka