Funny what you find in the desert

Sai'erah

Funny what you find in the desert

Post by Sai'erah »

I was poking around in the Black Desert role players forums of all places when I notice I have 11 notifications, I don't enjin very often and same with facebook and 99.999% of all social media and forums, a few of them are dealing with a character profile I put together for Black Desert but one stands out and no it wasn't about Star Wars it was about being without power. I was curious to why and then I saw Star Wars and completely ignored the reason I clicked the link and from there I am here and now there shall be a twi'lek bounty hunter or possibly a commando, maybe I'll even go back to my roots as a Teras Kasi / Image Designer; after all kick ass and make them pretty for the grave or whatever.

Some may know me, most will not, that's normal. My stable of characters, most dating to Pre-CU, includes: Sai'erah (Saie'rah and Shai' Lin way back in my Chilastra days also my first character. Aqua twi'lek Teras Kasi/Everything at one point or another; thank you holocrons, then later, Jedi.), Tai'erah (Taie'rah. A blue or purple twi'lek, mostly forget her.), Sydreil (Human commando), Navarra (Zabrak doc/combat medic), Qayla (Big bad yellow twi'lek bounty hunter), Aeldri (Lethan twi'lek commando. The baby of the group.)
macevelli

Re: Funny what you find in the desert

Post by macevelli »

I was looking to play Black Desert and then I go sidetracked and ended up on another SWG Emu server. Fast forward a few months and boom - I'm spinning lairs on Empire in Flames whilst getting lost in the pleasentry that is Galaxy Chat.

Welcome - its nice to have you on board. If you need anything, my toons are as follows:

Zinn Toa - Bounty Hunter
Tequila Rose - Entertainer
Sabira Syn - Commando Creature Handler
Sai'erah

Post by Sai'erah »

Well I need to get the client to work I keep getting a dynamic library error.
macevelli

Post by macevelli »

Your post has been answered by Hal - Get on and get grinding !!!! :D :D